Businesses use Managed File Transfer to send files
September 27, 2011
Does your business need to send large files? If so, here are five questions you can use to determine if your business should use a Managed File Transfer solution.
- Are you using email to send data that should be secured?
- Does your data need to be secure both during transfer and when at rest?
- Is your file transfer processes fragmented inside your organization?
- Do you use a fragmented file transfer process to send large files outside to your business partners?
- Are industry compliance standards required for communication (e.g., SAS70, FIPS, HIPAA, etc.)?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then Managed File Transfer is right for you.